If you are interested in joining the SMiLE Programme, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill in the Questionnaire and send it to Elizabeth Russell <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
2. After receiving confirmation that you have been accepted, you should tell your URV Erasmus coordinator to add the following module to your Learning Agreement: Estudis en el marc de convenis de mobilitat (12274213). Please note that this module might have a different code number. This depends on the URV degree course you are officially registered in (for example: English Studies; Communication Studies; Spanish Studies; Law; Medicine and so on).
3. Once you know your timetable for your URV classes, fill in the SMiLE Timetable and send it to Elizabeth Russell.
4. You will shortly be informed which Institute you will be doing your SMiLE activities in.
5. Your SMiLE coordinator will contact you and introduce you to your class tutor. You will then be able to start!